Interested in becoming an expert contributor for Training Magazine Middle East?
We are always looking for professional learning and development experts who want to showcase their expertise.
Please submit a test article on one of the topics below:
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Learning Technology
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Soft Skills
- Workforce Development
Here are our article guidelines:
- You MUST be based in the Middle East.
- Articles must be 300-600 words to be considered for publication on our website.
- Articles must be 500 – 1000 words to be considered for our monthly magazine.
- Articles must be original and unpublished.
- Articles must be clear presentations of strategies, techniques, case studies or best practices.
- Articles must not be full of self-promotion (a brief author bio and website link will be allowed).
- Articles must follow our submission guidelines.
Articles must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document to: email@example.com
Training Magazine Middle East Submission Guidelines
You own your submissions, but we can still use them.
You own the copyright in your content, but by submitting any content to Training Magazine Middle East you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free licence for the full period of copyright to exercise all rights under copyright with respect to such content, which Training Magazine Middle East may use (along with your name) on its website and other properties, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes.
You waive all rights in the content you submit and agree never to assert them or have them published elsewhere.